Samsung SH-S202J

Ever since I got this drive it has been nothing but problems.
I have filed a Claim to Paypal since this Drive is all messed up.
It doesn’t wanna read my media even it it’s clean/brand new.
Every time I wanna drag files out of the CD Via Explorer it freezes up on me.
When I insert a Disc it displays “Auto Playing” and it causes my PC to freeze.
Idk what’s wrong with it, It might be the Drive it self or maybe some Drivers/Firmware that are messed up.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[QUOTE=IamRolk;2229281]Ever since I got this drive it has been nothing but problems.
I have filed a Claim to Paypal since this Drive is all messed up.
[B]Every time I wanna drag files out of the CD Via Explorer it freezes up on me.[/B]
When I insert a Disc it displays “Auto Playing” and it causes my PC to freeze.
Idk what’s wrong with it, It might be the Drive it self or maybe some Drivers/Firmware that are messed up.

Any help is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Install a PROPER burning app, then burn to DVD.

Hi,[QUOTE=IamRolk;2229281]
I have filed a Claim to Paypal since this Drive is all messed up.[/quote]why not just contact the vendor for a replacement? Or have you bought a used drive via ebay?

Please get a bootable CD and try if you can boot from the drive.
Additionally, check and verify, if the jumper is properly set in order to meet your system configuration. and last, but not least, using a 80wire IDE cable is strongly recommended.

[QUOTE=chef;2229496]Install a PROPER burning app, then burn to DVD.[/QUOTE]Why is additional software needed to copy files [B]from [/B]a CD/DVD to the HDD?

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2229762]Hi,why not just contact the vendor for a replacement? Or have you bought a used drive via ebay?
Please get a bootable CD and try if you can boot from the drive.
Additionally, check and verify, if the jumper is properly set in order to meet your system configuration. and last, but not least, using a 80wire IDE cable is strongly recommended.

Why is additional software needed to copy files [B]from [/B]a CD/DVD to the HDD?

Michael[/QUOTE]

They gave me the option to RMA, But I rather just get a Refund and buy a new Sata Drive from newegg.com

The Jumper is on Master just like it needs to be.

And Im using the Regulare IDE cable that came with my Mobo.