[QUOTE=rolling56;1939607]It’s hard to help when we are not there. We do our best.
Just to see if the drives work, if you can put them in another pc.[/QUOTE]
Hi see the above posts
- i tried a usb DVD-RW and it treats my drive the same.
2.I have 2 drives in my machine and they both having same problem they are identical and bought 3 weeks ago
3 I used this program Windows XP CD Recorder Properties and it doesn’t see any recordable drives but see 2 of them on a different system I tried.
- These 2 new samsung drives are esata and only 1 system I have a can use them.
- The drives worked for a week or 2 normally (got blank autoplay window when inserted blank media)
- I been building systems for 12 yrs professionally so I know how to troubleshoot systems.
- I understand its hard to troubleshoot this way why I try to put as many details as I can.