Samsung se-s184m power supply

[qanda]This thread is about the Samsung DVD±R/RW Drive Writemaster, Black. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello people. Ok, I just got this drive off of auction for $19.00. The guy I purchased it from neglected to tell me that there was no power supply with it. I got on Samsung.com and pulled up the manual for the tech-specs but there is no part # for the ac adapter. I actually have never seen the kind of connector that is on the drive before. I’m not sure what type it is so I’m having the hardest time trying to find a replacment. Any help would be great, or if someone has an extra one (I don’t know why you would, but meh), I’d be interested in taking it off your hands. Every website I’ve been to that sells the drives has no info on the part # for the ac power supply. It’s really starting to get on my nerves.:a Oh I should mention it’s external.

Hi and Welcome!

contact your local Samsung support via phone and ask them if there is a solution.

Michael

[QUOTE=tony5141oolmod;2233215]I got on Samsung.com and pulled up the manual for the tech-specs but there is no part # for the ac adapter. I actually have never seen the kind of connector that is on the drive before. I’m not sure what type it is so I’m having the hardest time trying to find a replacment.[/QUOTE]

Read:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/se-s184m-samsung-261668/