Samsung LCD HDTV's top the US market

vbimport

Samsung LCD HDTV’s top the US market.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2010/06/TzAiuu.jpg[/newsimage]Samsung is once again the top liquid crystal display TV manufacturer in the U.S. market, after shipping 1.1 million LCD TVs during Q1.  

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/samsung-lcd-hdtvs-top-the-us-market-30909/](http://www.myce.com/news/samsung-lcd-hdtvs-top-the-us-market-30909/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

No wonder, they’re very sharp, good simple menu’s and relatively cheap for the quality
they deliver…

HardwareHarry

Samsung has held a reputation as the best quality LCD manufacturer for a long time. I think that reputation is still helping them now, as more and more people are buying their HDTV’s.

jeremy_rdllc has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Samsung LCD HDTV’s top the US market - in the Televisions forum of Club MyCE.

This thread is located at:

Here is the message that has just been posted:

(deleted)

I Agree Sharp will be the new successor, especially for their DIRECT LED and their new FOURTH color YELLOW, apart for working for them, it’s electronic logical that this two new items makes them a strong competetive company!

gr.Harry (I was holding them watching their moves, but then the price for now
took me to that SAMSUNG model, technically I prefer the SHARP)

[QUOTE=HardwareHarry;2528040]jeremy_rdllc has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - (…)[/QUOTE]This user abused our forums as advertising platform and lost his membership therefore.
You simply replied to a spam post, I removed its quote from your post.

MIchael

Yes, I have a bedroom Samsung myself (LA32C650). while the HD picture is brilliant there is a small problem across all these TVs called motion judder which can be annoying.

Not a big problem but it affects [U]PAL[/U] TVs …not sure about US versions but those are likely flawless due to NTSC and its higher frame rate.

[QUOTE=mciahel;2528193]This user abused our forums as advertising platform and lost his membership therefore.
You simply replied to a spam post, I removed its quote from your post.

MIchael[/QUOTE]

SORRY MICHAEL, that I answered in my enthousiasm on his post(while he works for that company… ( I let him know apart from working for this company, it was the technical logical choice at this time, but then two month back the other was good enough and cheaper! )

Excuses, I will watch this posts morecarefully !

gr. Harry

^ No problem :slight_smile:

Michael

Without any doubt. Samsung has been a top quality LCD manufacturer over the past years, both in TV LCD and PC LCD field.

Besides its edge in technology, its customer support is also excellent. Whenever I had questions about features, or programming, The live online chat was especially helpful, and unless you enjoy sitting on hold for hours, was much better and timelier than phone support.