Samsung dvd + super write

[qanda]This thread is about the Samsung 22x DVD±RW SATA. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]HI CAN YOU HELP I HAVE CD+G BURN, RIP, COPY CONVERT, SOFTWARE PROGRAM. AND MY SATA DISK BURNER D/LAYER SH-S-233F ALSO 100 CD-R DISKS…LESS 25 . BEACUASE I HAVE TRIED TO COPY FROM MY HARD DRIVE CD+G … BIN FILES . AND AFTER BURN ALL GRAPHICS ARE BITTY, DISSPITE TRYING EVERY SETTING. AVALIBLE . COULD THIS BE THE DISK IM USING?
HELP HELP HELP
REGARDS MALC…LEICESTER UK

Welcome to the forum, Malc :slight_smile:

Well, you have the right drive for the job, I also use various Samsungs when backing up/creating CD+G discs.

Can you list the software you’re using? Or is “CD+G Burn” the name of your software?

Also, can you tell us the burn speed you’re using and brand of CDR.

Might also be a good idea to download and run CD-DVD Speed, pop one of the CDRs in your Sammy, and go to the “Disc Info” tab - what we need to know is the Manufacturer.

As a general rule, I’ve never had problems with 16x burn speed with good quality discs - anything labelled “Made in Japan” or Verbatim CDRs. We’ve had huge problems with CDRs made by Plasmon, though. :wink:

BTW…it’s not a good idea to post in capitals as it looks like you’re shouting. :wink: