Samsung dvd rom TS-H352 20gigabyte disc?

vbimport

why does my Samsung dvd rom say that a dvd-r that has been written on my bro’s computer say that the disc has a capacity of 20,000 mbytes. I cannot copy this disc because nero 6 says i must insert a disc of at least this capacity in my dvd burner (NEC 8 speed combo)

hello,i purchased a samsung dual layer dvd burner & cannot burn dvd movies,it reads the movie but has problems writing the movie.After attempting to write the dvd i get a error message,it says go to view log for error discription.out of 30 recordable disc i was only able to burn 10 dvd disc.it seemed to do better on -dvd recordable disc & in the process of recording my samsung burner would not even recognize the +dvd recordable disk,sometimes the +dvd disc would burn 1 hour 20min dvds & most times it would not.i have did the firmware tSO6 update.i had originaly had tSO4 version.Please help.my dell tech help line has had me reformatt my computor numerous times but that has not helped with my problem.i have windows xp home edition.