Samsung 931BW backlight bleed. Need help about official service repairer in my country

Hi everybody, and happy holidays to everyone.

I really need help.

I own Samsung 931BW LCD monitor.
I live in Belgrade/Serbia, and here we have dealer and service repairer authorised by Samsung.
I’ve contacted them by email about light bleed creating an X pattern (where X is black and all around is brighter, with pic included, but there is no answer from them, the only answer I got from them is when in 4 days from purchase I got dead pixel. They reanswered to my question that I’ve sent 6 months ago.
Like they are avoiding this problem.

I’ve asked them again about the problem and that I’ve didn’t sent dead pixel problem but a light bleed problem…and still there is no answer.
Then I’ve contacted SamsungWorld with 3 emails (previous were not answered), and still there is no answer from them.
A whole week passed.
Today official service/dealer, asked from te to send them all mails that I recieve from them and ones that I’ve sent to them.

The problem is as you see in picture:

Sorry about the lousy pic it’s taken with SonyEricsson k800i. It has problem with night pics without flash.

Also today when I worked in Photoshop, I noticed that dark green color. Tried 0 brightness/0 contrast but it’s the same, lower but same. Still an X pattern.

Tested colors with DPT, and same.

Monitor is 6 months old.

So what is your advice?

Thnx in advance.

Just got off the phone with Samsung North America looking for a remote code and asked your question while I had them on the line. They said if you look in the back of your manual there should be a 1 800 number for your Area. North America is 1 800 SAMSUNG so there should be an equivelent # for your area. Easier to deal with Samsung directly and let them do the leg work for you.:wink:

Thanks, but as I said : I live in Belgrade/Serbia. Not Belgrade in Amercia.

I own Samsung 931BW LCD monitor.
I live in Belgrade/Serbia, and here we have dealer and service repairer authorised by Samsung.

Sorry but I cannot call any of Samsung phones it would kill my bill :sad: :iagree:

Guys??? Come on, I can’t call my service repairer, yet, until I’m sure that this is a malfunction. Primarely, because official service repairer and dealer, can tell me “stories” abou, we cannot fix it…or something else…just to avoid repairement.