SAMSUNG 1TB HD103UI SATA 5400RPM 32MB (Bare drive) $59 + shipping

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch.hmx?&scriteria=AA75026
Mwave has this on sale,still in stock as of 6:45p.m.(E.S.T.)
THEY DON’T PROVIDE ANY MORE INFO ABOUT THIS
if you dont get this check out their free shipping section
and you can get a descent deal
also,I added $20 worth of fans & plugs and it only cost $4 more to ship
What is Bare Drive?
These items come exactly as they are described. You will only receive the bare drive or the bare card. These items are brand new, however they are purchased in bulk, and will not accompany any documentation, software, or accessories.

Suggestion: Most drivers and documentation can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s web site.

I stole this from S.D. so…JUMP ON THIS!

I had two of these + $9 shipping in my cart - total of $129 for 2TB, was about to find my credit card and got called for dinner. Returned back and deal is dead. :sad:

That really sucks. That’s a hell of a deal right there.

It turned out to be a price mistake and orders got canceled buy they gave out $20 coupons to all of us that ordered.

That’s o.k. I’ll take $20 off a hard drive anyday!
check out their free shipping section for the good deals

[QUOTE=anonabcd;2211434]It turned out to be a price mistake and orders got canceled buy they gave out $20 coupons to all of us that ordered.[/QUOTE]

Was reading elsewhere that not every one given the coupon may use it. If this is the case, please kindly pass it to me. I would be grateful for it and put it to good use.

Best regards,

I used the coupon to pick up a spare Pioneer 215D for under $11 shipped. They only had it in beige but for the cost, it’s still nice to have as a backup for the black 215D one I got after two trys on eBay. First seller shipped me a 216D that got returned at their expense.

I’m not sure but I think the coupons are tied to the account they were issued to.

I still amazed mwave sent everyone coupons for $20.