Samsung 1500 $198 out the door

vbimport

6th Ave Electronics - Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-ray Player for Only $198 with FREE Shipping
Posted on Wednesday October 29th, 2008 by lights in the Electronics category
Lowest price on the net INCLUDING those stores that are shadey. This is one of the best prices (short of a price mistake) that I’ve seen on this Blu-ray player… The coupon drops $101 off their price and is set to expire November 5 but I don’t think it will last that long at this price. Use coupon code: AFLSAM198 (expires 11/5/08) SAMSUNG BD-P1500 BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER DEAL

Ah, but how does this player compare with a PS3? (strictly as a blu-ray player). :wink:

[QUOTE=etp;2148329]6th Ave Electronics - Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-ray Player for Only $198 with FREE Shipping
Posted on Wednesday October 29th, 2008 by lights in the Electronics category
Lowest price on the net INCLUDING those stores that are shadey. This is one of the best prices (short of a price mistake) that I’ve seen on this Blu-ray player… The coupon drops $101 off their price and is set to expire November 5 but I don’t think it will last that long at this price. Use coupon code: AFLSAM198 (expires 11/5/08) SAMSUNG BD-P1500 BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER DEAL[/QUOTE]

etp, if this the price ($198) for only player not the recorder of Samsung BR then is not a bagain at all many times Fry’ Electronics have had BR player on sales for the same or even less this price.

The PS3 is probably the best value for a player at this time. However, to keep from burning up your unit from constant use it would be better to have a cheap but good player for home use. Looks like we will be able to snag BD players for under $200 this season from all the name brands.:bigsmile::iagree::D:cool:

A thorough comparison http://forums.highdefdigest.com/1252780-post4.html