Sammy Davis Jnr. - An original but no copy

Tried to make a copy of a Sammy Davis Jnr. Live disc but DVD FabPlatinum would not read the movie parts of the disc.

In the Customize mode for example, it only reads three small sections of 19, 9 and 3 seconds respectively but not the concert or the bonus features.

I tested several other of my discs and they were perfectly OK.

I downloaded and installed the latest version of DVDFabHDDecrypter and this recognised the disc; then with the help of DVDShrink I completed the job and burnt a copy onto a DVD-RW disc for testing.

Result – perfect copy. So why didn’t DVDFabPlatinum do the job?

The Sammy disc is Region 0 and in PAL format.

[QUOTE=ToraScotia;2011219]
Result – perfect copy. So why didn’t DVDFabPlatinum do the job?
[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you have the latest beta of DVDFab HD Decrypter and only the latest full version of DVDFab Platinum.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I used DVDFabPlatinum 4.0.8.0 Beta

Try it with pathplayer set to disable in platinum.

[QUOTE=ToraScotia;2011231]I used DVDFabPlatinum 4.0.8.0 Beta[/QUOTE]

Ahh right, then as Jethro says it’s probably to do with your PathPlayer settings.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2011234]Try it with pathplayer set to disable in platinum.[/QUOTE]

:iagree: This is solid advice,…even though you have PathPlayer set to “Enable PathPlayer when necessary” it is still active in the background and needs to be Disabled if you plan on using the Jump to feature you can always reset it

Yes! Setting Path Player as ‘Disable’ did the trick.

DVDFab Platinum now reads Sammy.

Thanks for all your help guys it was much appreciated – plus I’ve learnt something new today, which is no bad thing.

[QUOTE=ToraScotia;2011272]Yes! Setting Path Player as ‘Disable’ did the trick.

DVDFab Platinum now reads Sammy.

Thanks for all your help guys it was much appreciated – plus I’ve learnt something new today, which is no bad thing.[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap: Glad you are up and running my friend,…may the roads of burning be yours :bigsmile: