Sammy 203b session fixation errors

vbimport

I’m geting sick of wasting expensive DL media trying to burn using Nero 6 and now Nero 8 same problem, burns all the way thru fine at 8x then get a session fixation error and disc is junk!!
Burning using Imgburn works fine, so i convert all my video_ts files into a .iso now
I’m telling you sata drives are all but headaches!!

[QUOTE=Budman62;2005018]I’m geting sick of wasting expensive DL media trying to burn using Nero 6 and now Nero 8 same problem, burns all the way thru fine at 8x then get a session fixation error and disc is junk!!
Burning using Imgburn works fine, so i convert all my video_ts files into a .iso now
I’m telling you sata drives are all but headaches!![/QUOTE]Another reason i haven’t missed Nero since v.5 :\

Budman62, you have been with us for a while… Have you missed posting guide at top of main page?
What media, at what speed, at what setup, with what burning application (answered but only with: ImgBurn).
Sorry to say but we can’t read your mind. :wink:

BTW, I love SATA burners. :bigsmile:

so i convert all my video_ts files into a .iso now

Why? ImgBurn will burn Your VIDEO_TS in Build Mode.

Or here, Post #18.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/reading-dual-layer-dvds-235705/

[quote=pinto2;2005023]Budman62, you have been with us for a while… Have you missed posting guide at top of main page?[/quote]sigh

What media, at what speed, at what setup, with what burning application (answered but only with: ImgBurn).
Most information was given in the initial post, so no need to complain.

Since ImgBurn works, and Nero fails, there is most likely some software problem with Nero.

Michael

Using Nero and my old BenQ 1640 i have no errors, i figure that nero isn’t good with sata drives i guess, can anyone recommend another progg that burns video ts?
I’ve used Nero for many years without much trouble
I’m burning Memorex DVD+R DL media

[quote=Budman62;2006255]Using Nero and my old BenQ 1640 i have no errors, i figure that nero isn’t good with sata drives i guess, can anyone recommend another progg that burns video ts?[/quote]No problem with Nero 6.6 and my 203B (SiI controller atm) here. ImgBurn in Build Mode works fine also.

I’m burning Memorex DVD+R DL media
Memorex isn’t rated as top media. Try Verbatims.

Michael

Fixation errors are always related to media. :slight_smile: And a burn log would reveal this. (Note, you can find all burn logging in Nero (program) folder.
Using Nero or ImgBurn really doesn’t matter because they all send same commands to drive when burning.

Hmm, sigh post not even worth to comment. :bigsmile: