Same directory name as those from previous session

I notice that NeroAPI will rename an directory (during burning)when NeroAPI detect same directory name exist in previous session. This happens when I import previous session.

Does anyone know whether NeroAPI will send any message (or error code) to tell the user a renaming have been done?

No, NeroAPI will not send any message. To avoid this behaviour, you have to merge your imported iso item tree with your new iso item tree, so that for each item the name is unique.
If you want to overwrite a directory/file of a previous session, just replace it with your new item.

Anyway I can read the content of the previous sessions? so that I avoid same name duplication?

Anyway I can read the content of the previous sessions? so that I avoid same name duplication?

You get the content of the previous session with NeroImportDataTrack. You will get an ISO item tree, which contains all files of the session imported.

Plzzzzzzz find me a way to avoid overwrite files when i burn again the same CD. I think using NeroImportDataTrack , possible to overcome this problem.
:bow: