Sager notebook

vbimport

Hi I wanted to relate an experience I had with Sager Notebook computers. I have one that just recently had a problem with the screen being blank. I called them to see what I could do about it. They checked my purchase history and found that I had one week left on the warranty period which I thought was long gone. I overnighted the computer last Thursday and they had it back to me this morning, with a video cable replacement for the screen and they also replaced the back of the notebook screen which had a few minor stress cracks. I guess you get what you pay for! In these days of terrible service it is nice to see a company that really stands behind their products! :clap: :clap: :clap:

At least for a few days before the warranty runs out :wink:

Well worth taking out extended warranties on laptops simply because they’re so expensive to repair when things go wrong. Also take care with the display. They might be portable but the tft displays are quite fragile. Many times we see someone has left a pen or some object on the keyboard, shut the laptop and cracked the screen - that’ll be £400 repair thanks! :eek: BTW that’s not covered in the guarantee. :doh: