Safedisk2_psx & teac CD-W58E

vbimport

i was messing around with making a backup of my game alice which is safedisk2, and heres what i had to do to get it working…
first i used clony for the correct settings in clonecd, then burned it, i was able to install the game with no problems, but when it asked for the play disk the game crashed, no problem i just made a second copy using playback 2.1 on the clonecd image and then burned that to cdr also. so now i uninstalled and it wouldnt install, then i tried installing the first copy i burned and it worked, then when asked for the play disk i use the one i made using playback and it worked like a charm…it sux having 2 copies(aka 4 cd`s) just to play a game but hey it worked. my burner is sold as a cendyne but it shows up as a teac CD-W58E 8x8x32 in every program i use for burning. safe disk2 is the only copy protection i have to use work arounds on like i just described in alice. i can even back up my playstation games successfully but i have to use a mini goldfinger since i didnt feel like ordering a mod-chip, just go into a gaming store and get one for $29 american dollars…psx games with license copy protection like vandal hearts2 you need to use a crack bubt it will work using the mini goldfinger…fuck the gameshark for the price goldfinger is a better deal it also plays import games…who needs cheats on a game, thats like playing Quake on easy instead of hard mode…
p.s. for only paying $100.00 for this burner im very happy with it i would recommend it over a plextor if money is an issue for you, mine came with nero 5038 and a valid serial that worked with the preview version of nero 5503…
L8TR pplz…

Jeez, cant you sum it up instead???
I dont have the time to read your life biography

well i figured it was detailed enough to where people wouldnt have to ask questions, i have noticed that when someone just sums something up theyre swamped with a zillion questions, and a zillion links yada yada yada…ect, and thats more annoying than reading my post once…

Okay… Maybe you should put up 2 versions :slight_smile:
Im sorry if i was a bit rude…

hey no problem…
2 versions probably would have been better anyways…

Jippie… Im finished reading your life biography… ehhmm. i mean post… Just 3 things;

1. Whats this Goldfinger thingy?
  2. You posted this to share with us, huh?
  3. Why didnt you order a mod chip? Thats cheaper than 29 (US) bucks.