Safedisc v2.60.052?

Does anyone know if there is a way to block SD 2.60.052? or if there is a program that can do it?

Please send a link.

Thx

Mak. :confused:

Originally posted by Mak Man
[B]Does anyone know if there is a way to block SD 2.60.052? or if there is a program that can do it?

Please send a link.

Thx

Mak. :confused: [/B]
Clone CD can backup Safedisc 2.60.052. This is the version found on my BF 1942 game and my Plex and Lite-On combo dont have a problem at all. The default game profile works and so does the Safedisc profile found in this thread. As explained by others here in these forums you need a “2 sheep burner” (one that does correct EFM encoding of regular bit patterns) to be certain and a “1 sheep burner” (one that nearly does correct EFM encoding of regular bit patterns) which works with AWS. (Amplify Weak Sectors) to be certain of a perfect working backup.
Check your burner here

if you don’t have a compatible burner then try a programm called beta blocker

I have a Plextor 12/10/32A and I need a beta blocker for Safedisc v2.60.052.

Mak.

I have a Plextor 12/10/32A and I need a beta blocker for Safedisc v2.60.052.
BetaBlocker

I tried that Betablocker… it’s only good with 2.5 or earlier.

I tried that Betablocker… it’s only good with 2.5 or earlier.
Never heard about this before … true that BB might work in some cases and wont in others, but it has never been mentioned that its limitations are version based …

As far as this version of SD is concerned, i would suggest using CCD with AWS on (or any other proggie with a similar function). You have great chances of being able to back it up (others with your drive have) :wink:

Use this tool to create a NOCD loader for SD up to v2.60.52!
doubt.this.is.legal

Originally posted by IceStorm
Use this tool to create a NOCD loader for SD up to v2.60.52!

Somehow i can’t imagine this to be legal in anyway …

Icestorm you’ve been around long enough to know better than this

Sorry !
Easy way to go around of the problem!