Safedisc 3.20.022 Out Now

Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow is protected with this one!

Trying to copy now…

Good luck! I wouldn’t imagine that there would be any REAL difference in comparison to SafeDisc 3.15 but ya never know.

It was already on Far Cry

Perfect copy of CD3 (Play) made with BW 4.5.7.92 and my Aopen CRW5232 drive. Couldn’t do it with 52327S

Damn shame that UBISOFT forgot to include CD Keys with the Australian versions!!!

R!Co, if you knew about SD 3.20 before, why didn’t you tell the world?

Originally posted by Jackass
Perfect copy of CD3 (Play) made with BW 4.5.7.92 and my Aopen CRW5232 drive. Couldn’t do it with 52327S

What do you mean with “perfect copy”?
Is it really possible to start the copy from a Toshiba 1502 DVDROM-drive without emulation?

Please look at AlexNoe`s sheeptest
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58658

Then, of course, it would be a perfect copy.
But I doubt the copy would start from a Toshiba 1502…

:cool:

Originally posted by Zapper2
[B]What do you mean with “perfect copy”?
Is it really possible to start the copy from a Toshiba 1502 DVDROM-drive without emulation?
Then, of course, it would be a perfect copy.
But I doubt the copy would start from a Toshiba 1502…

:cool: [/B]

I don’t have a Toshiba DVD drive.

But my backup copy of SC:PT works just fine in my Liteon 166S, 165H and Pioneer 121 DVD drives.

CloneCD tray’s hide CD-R media seems to be blacklisted, so it won’t work in writers (until the blacklist is fixed)

Why would you keep the Toshiba drive anyway? It has troubles with Twinpeak (SecuROM) backups and Safedisc backups, and even spaths TAGES backups…

Originally posted by Jackass

CloneCD tray’s hide CD-R media seems to be blacklisted, so it won’t work in writers (until the blacklist is fixed)

Or use Daemon Tools instead of waiting for Clone CD Tray update. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by R!Co
It was already on Far Cry
Heard of any successes with the DVD version of Far Cry?
I have a version on order but its not out here in UK until Friday.

Originally posted by Bulk
Or use Daemon Tools instead of waiting for Clone CD Tray update. :slight_smile:

Yep, correct.

I tried with DT 343 and the copy also worked in 52327S, CRW5232 and DVR-107D burners too (Safedisc emulation enabled)