SafeDisc 2 copy problem

vbimport

Hi

The copy i try to make with the protection safedisc 2 dont seem to work.Its read errors when im reading it. Maybe someone could help me out. Thx

Originally posted by Doman64
[B]Hi

The copy i try to make with the protection safedisc 2 dont seem to work.Its read errors when im reading it. Maybe someone could help me out. Thx [/B]

It’s normal for safe 2 to get errors when reading it…
The main problem for a safe 2 protected disc is the writing part,if you don’t own a capable writer may be impossible to get a working back-up.
What CDRW are you using?What other cd-rom/dvd-rom do you own?

You can try with the last clone cd version (4.0.0.1) with this settigs:
Reading:

-just Fast error skip checked (0,software or hardware…hardware with Toshiba and LiteOn,software with others)
-all other option unchecked

When writing:
-select AWS
-close session
-Burn Proof (if you want)

Maybe you’ll get a working copy,if doesn’t work with AWS on when writing you won’t be able tp play back your back-up.

Bye

Im using Hp 9300 as the Cd writer and Samsung Sc-152C as my CD rom.

Originally posted by Doman64
Im using Hp 9300 as the Cd writer and Samsung Sc-152C as my CD rom.

I’m not sure you will be able to copy a safe 2 protected game,clone cd web site says your drive is not EFM apable…try out with the settigs I gave you with software correction when reading and 3 retries…of course you must check AWS when writing.

If your software is registered as a U.S citizen,you won’t find the AWS option,you got to modify the window’s system register …

Bye

What are the best cd-rom and CDR i could use?

Read the links in my siganture for some good reading… If these threads don’t answer your questions please ask again. You can also use our search function to see if your question has been asked ans answered before.

Grtz