SafeDisc 2 compatible writers list

vbimport

I just posted the article SafeDisc 2 compatible writers list.

I’ve got a list of SafeDisc compatible writers by email:

ACER: 4432A (Atapi), 6432A (Atapi), 8432A (Atapi), 8432IA (Atapi), 1032A (Atapi), 1208A (Atapi), 1832A (Atapi)
ARTEC: CDRW-4x4x24…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1356-SafeDisc-2-compatible-writers-list.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1356-SafeDisc-2-compatible-writers-list.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

The Plextor 16/10/40A can also make backups that play in the source writer only !

FUCK PLEXTOR!! The bastards turned on us. We got them as big as they are now by all telling all our friends how amazing they were and basically shouting about them from our rooftops and now they go screw us over by no longer support RAW mode. Also the fact that the newer Plextors are not safedisk 2 compatible just proves that Plextor aren’t that good any more. Everyone should boycotte them until they learn that we the customer are right and the big shots can go to hell.

Shit! Plextor is a piece of shit hardware now. I brought the Plextor 8432A because people here in CDFreaks said it was great. I buy games and I want to back them up for safe keeping - I don’t want to use cracks. CDs are fucking so easy to get damaged.

When ther will be the plextor answer, the relly cheapest burner can do safedisc 2, but the “big old plextor” can´t do, please hold on this topic.

What is TLA=01xx next to the Plextor 8220? Any way to find out about it on my PC or change it? Thanx :8

The TLA# is mentioned on the package of your burner. Some TLA# cannot read SubChannel Data like TLA#0101. I myself have TLA#0303 which can read the Subs with no problem…

Do you now if the new philips 1208K is compatible ?! Fuck plextor, it’s shit…

i have a plextor 8/4/32a and have been able to copy every safedisc2 game up to now… whats the problem?

forgot to mention that the cd’s i burn will play in any cdrom with out any crack etc etc i am using clone cd 2.8.4.2

Someone should show this page to Plextor to show them that although they might be pleasing the industry by making their burners not copy safedisc 2 they are displeasing their customers who are the ones that make them as rich as they are. They need to stop kissing the industries ass and start kissing their customers ass again

I’ve just bought an Artec 8x 4x 32x reading this news and it works (reading with my toshiba DVD SD-M1402) Fuck Plextor, hurra Artec :wink:

PLEXTOR RULEZ 4-EVER !!!

If you lot botherd to read the CDclone blocky’s interview he says its an hardware problem nothing to do with the bios my plextor 8/20 works fine

PLEXTOR To jedna wielka kupa gówna - SAFE DISC 2 ich zagio³ !!!

i’ve a HP 9210i (SCSI) and with clone CD 2.8.4.3 no problem to make backup protected by safedisc_2

Well copies made by my plex 1210A can be read by other readers…

:7 I HAVE A PX124TS AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COPY SD2 GAMES LIKE RA2, ALICE, GUNMAN CHRONICLES,AND THEY PLAY ON OTHER READERS TOO! USING FIRMWARE 1.04 STRANGE. BUT DOES NOT COPY THEME PARK INC.??