Safedisc 2.9

Hello I have a lity 52x32x52 2 sheep burner. I was wondering if there are any programs out there that can copy this protection without the use of emulation as I have copy a perfect copy of C & C Generals without emulation with discdump/fire burner.

Ne help would b great

Cheers everyone

S0nnet

Try Alcohol.

or you can use discjuggler … it is another good program

Originally posted by s0nnet
Hello I have a lity 52x32x52 2 sheep burner. I was wondering if there are any programs out there that can copy this protection without the use of emulation as I have copy a perfect copy of C & C Generals without emulation with discdump/fire burner.

Discdump/fireburner also works for sd 2.9 with a suitable writer; it should work fine with yours.

Well what would the setting b in discdump\fireburner also for discjugglar as I have both registed

Thanks

Settings for both discdump/fireburner and for discjuggler are as set out in this thread.

cheers I stall give it a try
thanks

HI when copying a game with safedisc 2.5 and up do u always have to have emulation on, so like alcohols “hide media” if so is there neway around atip check so u could make a perfect 1:1 copy.

cheers for ya help, I would b completely lost without this forum.

sorry about all the posts :slight_smile:

I just updated my firmware to the newest out and now fireburner does not burn cds and comes up with this error.

Thread1: Executing
Recording device: LITE-ON LTR-52327S
Firmware version: QS09
Recording method: Disc-at-once 16 (Dao16)
Recording Speed: 4x
BURN Proof: Enabled

//----------------------------------------------------------------------
// Burning - data is being permanently written to CD
//----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread1: Setting Write Parameters
Thread1: Reading Disc Info
Thread1: Start LBA is 716730
Thread1: Processing Lead-in
Thread2: Executing
Thread2: Write Error @ Sector 716730
Thread2: Sense Error: UNIT_ATTENTION (POWER ON, RESET OR BUS DEVICE RESET OCURRED) (0x06 0x29 0x00)
Thread2: Synchronizing Cache
Recording complete

Also my copy of C&C generals now longer works unless hide cd media is on whats going on, HEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP Please.

Cheers peeps :smiley: :confused:

Start LBA is 716730

That’s your problem. More than likely image is corrupt, fireburner is broken, cdr media is bad, or aspi layer is bad.

ATIP checking was introduced with the offical patch for Max Payne. It went from SafeDisc 2.3x to 2.4x

>if so is there neway around atip check so u could make a perfect
>1:1 copy

No. It’s a function of the media not the backup. The ATIP is found on recordable discs and is absent from pressed originals.