Safedisc 2.8 game titles and "pre-gap"

vbimport

lapinou,
Do some Safedisc 2.8.x game titles have “pre-gap” and some don’t? The reason I ask is I recently tested the latest BlindWrite release and read the images of the following Safedisc 2.8.x game titles: Command& Conquer Generals, Sim City 4& The Sims Unleashed. When I read the images of Sim City 4 (both cd’s) and The Sims Unleashed (CD 1), there was NO gap detection found and no ecc errors reported. When i read the image of Command& Conquer Generals (CD 1), gap detection was found& corrected. I read all the images with a Polaroid BurnMAX48x cdrw.
I had a total of 14 ecc errors and it took me just over 20 minutes to read the image. I tested C&C Generals (CD 1) on a LG 24x drive and NO gap detection was found and I had a total of 49 ecc errors and it took me just over 5 minutes to read the image
:confused:

Shoey :confused:

2 days have gone by and not a mod or a member of the BlindWrite team unable to answer questions in my previous post?

Shoey

did you send an email to technical support ? NO !

Originally posted by lapinou
did you send an email to technical support ? NO !

My question is NOT a technical support issue. All I wanted to know if there are some Safedisc 2.8.x game titles that have “pre-gap”, and some that don’t?

Shoey

I AM NOT THE DEVELOPPER !!!
if i request email , it is to let me manage these kind of question !
I don’t know, so EMAIL !

I’m sure lapinou will post an answer once the email is passed on, read, digested and answered.