Safedisc 2.05.30

Does safedisc v. 2.05.30 have an ATIP check included with it?

Will R!SC’s crack remove it if it does?

1. yes, it has an ATIP check
  2. no, R!sc stated that there would no more version of Unsafedisc

why dont you use clonecd’s AWS

I really like it when people who are new to the scene are trying to help people who are ever more newbies… :smiley:

Only, it´s a real probem when they try helping them but instead they have no clue of what they speak and just messes the whole thing up a lot more… :Z

The Amplify Weak Sectors (AWS) option in Clone CD only helps you copy the SafeDisc V2 protection with a non 100% RAW compatible burner, it has nothing to do with the ATIP protection.

To hide the ATIP track on the cd you use the “Hide-CDR media” option on the Clone Tray.

Oaky_88: Reading for you… :wink:

http://knowhow.cdfreaks.com/article.php?ID=122"

Originally posted by Chosen
[B]I really like it when people who are new to the scene are trying to help people who are ever more newbies… :smiley:

hehe, your the newbie here. 1 post :stuck_out_tongue:

Only, it´s a real probem when they try helping them but instead they have no clue of what they speak and just messes the whole thing up a lot more… :Z

The Amplify Weak Sectors (AWS) option in Clone CD only helps you copy the SafeDisc V2 protection with a non 100% RAW compatible burner, it has nothing to do with the ATIP protection.

Partially correct. The AWS function allows to burn SafeDisc2 correctly on burners not compatible to correct EMF-encoding of regular bit patterns :stuck_out_tongue:

To hide the ATIP track on the cd you use the “Hide-CDR media” option on the Clone Tray.

Oaky_88: Reading for you… :wink:

http://knowhow.cdfreaks.com/article.php?ID=122" [/B]

Last part is ok :slight_smile:

What actually is the proper settings in CloneCD to make a 1on1 backup for safedisc v2 protected cd’s. I ask this because i have never been able to make a perfect copy and hence i end up buying 2 copies of the same game (to keep one for back up, as i always ending up scratching the original!).

read-settings: (use a good reader, eg. Plextor drive)
Check: Fast Error Skip , UNcheck rest
Its a common mistake the people think they need Subchannel data for Safedisc, this is not true!
For writing check: Amplifiy weak sectors (if your burner does not support correct EMF encoding -> check on www.elby.de)
check “Close last session”
May check “Laser Power Calibration”
and, if your burner supports it, then also check “Burnproof” (checkbox above Calibration)
writespeed can be set to MAX and writemode “RAW DAO”

I have been copied every game with SD2 even with ATIP and make it work on my recorder without the hide cdr media

Originally posted by oaky_88
I have been copied every game with SD2 even with ATIP and make it work on my recorder without the hide cdr media

Huh? That should not be possible! :confused: You need the hide-cdr option if you want to play the copied cd in a device which can read the ATIP info (i.e. your recorder)

:smiley:

I know but I managed to do it
note: it takes a long time for a game with ATIP to work on my CDR burner

The easiest way around ATIP is to play the backup in a non-cd-recorder. Keep it simple always :slight_smile:

Originally posted by oaky_88
I know but I managed to do it
note: it takes a long time for a game with ATIP to work on my CDR burner

Can you please explain how you accomplished this?

Edit:

typo

well I just burned like I always do for SD2 protected games
and it works on my recorder without hide cdr media

BUT it takes like 10-15 min to load the game :smiley: :smiley:

Well then it’s pointless. Who wants to wait 10 minutes for a game to START UP???

I believe you are lying. First you say that you can do it. When someone doubts you, you act like all the liars do, making up drawbacks and disadvantages, like mentioning the long waiting time on your second and third post. Why not give us the hard facts the first time around???

And the smilies you put at the end… Yeah, it shows that you’re not too confident in your post.

dandaman no one is forcing you to believe me
and if you’re calling me a liar then f*** u
I’m telling you what I did and it worked

So your magic cd recorder conveniently checks the ATIP, but forgets in after 10-15 minutes?

Well …

I don’t believe it either !

Waiting 15 min for a game to load !!! Come ON !

and if you make a perfect copy of it then why not use it in your CD-ROM drive instead thus avoiding the 15 min load times ? :rolleyes:

Oaky_88, go to hell where you belong.

What is up with all these demonistic people (SaTaN, Oaky_88, etc…)? It seems that you can’t always trust them!

Oh yeah, I also made a copy of a SafeDisc 2 game using my writer thats NOT compatible with SafeDisc 2.

Now I’m going to leave it there for 20 minutes and hope that the game will start.

Ok, you see… The reason I don’t believe you is because once you put in a game and it takes a long time to read the cd, you would by instinct take it back out and assume it doesn’t work.
You WOULDN’T leave it there for half an hour and believe that it’s still going to work, right?

well I left it there and waited and it did work