SAFE dvd not working

vbimport

Using 8.2.0.8, tried main movie with pathplayer enabled and disabled…same result…“error while reading” message appears…will not rip…update needed??

You may have a bad pressed disc, Alien67 just posted that he got his back-up with this version.
Can you try it in a different drive?

I tried it on 2 drives alrdy

I’m with bean55 & think it is probably a bad press.
If the disc is a DVD because it won’t work for blu ray.
I have a suggestion of using DVDFab PassKey lite with IsoPuzzle.
http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey-lite.htm
This is to test to see if the drive can read this disc.
What you will get is an .ISO with everything that is on the disc.
If you have the full version of PassKey it should work too.
If you like you can then use DVDFab with the .ISO .
This is mostly to test with if it fails it is one more confirmation it is the disc.

I also have tried opening the Safe dvd with numerous versions of DVDFab (8.2.0.8 included) with no success and have experienced the same results as tankeryanker. On the DVDFab forum they indicate there is a new protection for this movie.

I too am having issues. I can do main movie and chose title 2 with path player disabled and get to about 5 - 10 seconds left until I get pop up window error to abort, retry, skip, skip all. I am using latest version available.

[QUOTE=brotherwolf;2653334]I too am having issues. I can do main movie and chose title 2 with path player disabled and get to about 5 - 10 seconds left until I get pop up window error to abort, retry, skip, skip all. I am using latest version available.[/QUOTE]

Did exactly the same on two different drives with same results as you. Looks like most new dvd’s will require an update to DVD Fab QT.

[QUOTE=sgmvideo;2653349]Did exactly the same on two different drives with same results as you. Looks like most new dvd’s will require an update to DVD Fab QT.[/QUOTE]

Yeah an update is required for this one and it’s a bit more involved than usual but the DVDFab team are already working on it.

[B]Wombler[/B]

yes an update is required for this movie just as it was for when the hunger games came out…hopeing to see an update soon :frowning:

8.2.0.9 QT is out Give it a try and let us know