Safe Disc 2.6, and Clony XXXL?

vbimport

my dumb friend insists that their is a Clony XXXL coming out, and i believe him on that, but, he also insists that their is a Safedisc 2.6, and i keep telling him that the latest one is 2.51.021, and he still insists that their is a 2.6 out right now, is he right???, btw, i'm haveing a heck of hard time getting past GTA3:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

As far as SD2.6 is concerned, i’ve never come against it, but some users say they have encountered v2.6 on “project earth” … just read this

For instructions on how to back up gta3 just do a search on it and you will find a lot threads refering to it. In the meanwhile you can take a look at this :wink:

Originally posted by JB007Rules
my dumb friend … still insists that their is a 2.6 out right now, is he right???
Yes.

serious sam se with the 107 patch is safedisc v2.60.052

2.51.02 is harder than 2.60 to copy, i believe. go figure.

thanx and btw, after 3 days and nights i have succedded in burning GTA3 play disc i’m happy now, and my life can go on lol:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool: :cool: :wink:

and, btw… what about clony xxxl??? i’ve been searching on that 4 about a month now, and i still havn’t found ANYTHING AT ALL on it:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: ohh well…

ClonyXXXL doesn’t exist to my knowledge. The latest Clony version is ClonyXXL v2.0.0.6.

i know, i use clony xxl 2.0.0.6 and along with some other low end stuff like cd mate, fantom, betablocker, scout, and patch image, those r just a few…:cool: :cool: :cool: but clony is obviously the best…, and my freind knows that clonyxxxl ain’t out yet, but he said that it is coming out, and that he heard about it, but like i said ive seen NOTHING about it…