Saddam Hussein is buying some PS2

vbimport

I just posted the article Saddam Hussein is buying some PS2….

Source: PCFormat & TheRegister & UpsideToday.

Oh oh, saddam wants to take over the world again… with playstation!

Saddam Hussein is, according to a leaked US Defense memo, stockpiling…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1077-Saddam-Hussein-is-buying-some-PS2___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1077-Saddam-Hussein-is-buying-some-PS2___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Sorry HitMaN i deleted the previous news item, so your reaction is lost…

Anyway don’t know if this is indeed a hoax, but i got this newsitem from several big news sites…

It sounds realistic if not real. They can’t have any high tech so they would have to come up with a creative solution. “I’m sorry Tommy… Saddam has bought out the playstation market so you will have to deal with your old PS1.”

Thats why i dont have a ps2 that son of a camel fucker have mine GRRRR

Please USA kick his ass!!!

RDj: ht USA did is : killed 1 million children. and only that USA is capable to do. and if you are blind Just take a look into the socials categories in The USA.
Let me say like this: The USA is the country of the contradictions!!! killed & starved its own folks
PS: Saddam is the only one in the world who can stand upp and say NO to the USA, and the rest of the world leaders are big chickens…etc

What the Hell is going on here…

Do we need to get the SCuD missile back ?

There’s always a good guy and a bad guy… Always been like that.

I would tend to agree with RDj, why would SADaM got his but not US ? Cause, to remember something Adam has forgotten : WE KICKED HIS LITTLE SORRY ASS.

Ready and Order to do it again.
We do that for breakfast in all the RealTime Strategy Game.

Fixx.

such a loser the only way he will see how he can win in a strategy game is on a playstation. And he does not use a computer beacuse he is so idiot he can´t install a game.

i think US has already 1 millions PS2… :slight_smile: and all those memory card from Japan…

BTW: those military stuff in either US or Iraq or whatsover have things you don’t even can imagine… like biological weapons ed… maybe you’re already infected, but what hey, we always have pirated software… maybe we can copy saddams software? we can always try…

Is it first of April again? Goddamn, I shouldn’t smoke so much.

I say respect to saddam.
if you have nothing, and you try to make a missile controlled by a playstation chip, then you are…

kewl

Power to Saddam!!!

• afterall Tekken Tag Tournament, IS a great game

Adam,
OK, you say the US killed 1 million children. Well, isn’t it amazing that Iraq still has money to build all these palaces in the name of Saddam, buy weapons and other systems? The children of Iraq are dying and starving not because of the US. Maybe try blaming the DICTATOR! That’s why they call him a DICTATOR! The oil that is coming from Iraq is supposed to be sold for medication and other humanitarian things. Obviously it’s not going toward humanitarian needs. If he was smart, he should have gone along with the embargos and inspections from the beginning and they would have ended years ago. Then he could build whatever weapons he wants and not be under the US and UN eye. Just goes to show how smart he is. The 8-years Iran and Iraq where at war against each other, the lines hardly changed. Iraq lost a port (southern Iraq on the border with Iran) in all the fighting and that was it. What about the millions of men and boys that died in that war? I don’t hear you crying over them.

RDj: ht USA did is : killed 1 million children. and only that USA is capable to do. and if you are blind Just take a look into the socials categories in The USA.
Let me say like this: The USA is the country of the contradictions!!! killed & starved its own folks
PS: Saddam is the only one in the world who can stand upp and say NO to the USA, and the rest of the world leaders are big chickens…etc

Saddan Rules

Jesus Guys, chill out, what the fuk is this debate about? Nothing to do with the cdr scene!!

Stop stirring shit!! Go and be one of Saddams elite guards, and then get shot because were bitching about him. Leave it be, whats done is done, and u cant change history. Do you think u are all GOD? jesus take an od of pills and fuck off. Until you can contribute some good scene news, stay away from this site. Go and join the army, and leave us all be( bunch of losers)

Yes, Saddam rules! You know why? Because he’s killing his own people with Mosterdgas (South Iraq) and torturing his people who try to speak out… Now that’s how our Queen Beatrix should rule our country, right?!

A word to Darkman, Souprman, Johnboy and especially Adam: Stuppid ignorend and brainless fuckers!

Yow, what’s going on here? Is this news item real or is it a hoax? And why do people say they actually LIKE the ruling of Saddam Hussein ? Just to provocate? Fuck off

lol

go to Napster and search
EXPLOITED - FUCK THE USA !

Nuff said.

We need so much our forum back ! Please hurry !
Dutch: SVP Zo snel als kan het forum terug, dan blijven we verlost van deze onzin !
.-= XiNiX =-.

this is clearly a joke, using ps2s for this is wierd. even if they did have the needed processor power they would never be able to be programmed to output in this way. he would be better of selling them for a huge profit. anyhow, pcs crash every how many seconds? i cant remember the last time this one crashed.

anyway THE ONLY REASON PCS CRASH IS THAT THERE I