Sacrifice

vbimport

It’s the year 2004 and the world as we known is still the world as we know.

However , there has been something going on with your personal life , relationships , the way you view at the universe and the color of your underwear in your drawers changed.

A time rift in the space-time continuum has caused for this particular malfunction and must be repaired in order to have your life back on the track it should have been anyway.

The rift is right in front of you and can only be closed by throwing something in. You look at your posessions in your little room and think what would be the best to sacrifice.

Suddenly you see a standard inventory (the poll list) and decide to pick one (and only one , therefore one and only one) item of it to repair the rift.

You make your selection and smile , because you know you have saved the world from a catastrophe.

However , it saddens you a bit as well. Because you couldn’t really live fully without missing the thing you chose. It still feels very good to save the world though , so you are at peace with your choice.

What did you choose ?

My monitor.:frowning:

To be honest I’ve been after one of those new fangled TFT jobies anyway so this would be a good excuse to upgrade my SyncMaster 17GLi (1996) to some swanky new silver thingy with a remote control possibly with speakers and RF input (so I can watch the telly as well)…:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Right then where’s that rift.:stuck_out_tongue:

There goes my monitor :frowning: , but he now I can buy a 20" TFT!!

I have two beds, and am planning to buy two Futons for the lounge anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure I can sacrifice just one of those.

Woot :slight_smile:

Originally posted by johnboywalton
[B]My monitor.:frowning:

To be honest I’ve been after one of those new fangled TFT jobies anyway so this would be a good excuse to upgrade my SyncMaster 17GLi (1996) to some swanky new silver thingy with a remote control possibly with speakers and RF input (so I can watch the telly as well)…:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Right then where’s that rift.:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Um, the premium you pay for these probably isn’t worth it.

Panel speakers have a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG way to go towards audio fidelity before I’d go with that.

Check out these Boxes first - 2 or 3 :wink:

For what i should need clothes :bigsmile:

Originally posted by g3ri
For what i should need clothes :bigsmile:

Modesty :slight_smile:

Does my brother count as a pet?

Originally posted by Womble
Does my brother count as a pet?

:confused: i thought family count as furniture