Sacred

Well i went out and bought Sacred today and i wanted to make a backup but then i seen it had protect vob5 er sothin like that and i was wondering how to burn this…
What Burning program should I use. Which of my burners should I use (listed below)

You’ve got to use Alcohol for this choosing VOB ProtectCD V5 profile reading the DPM at 1x and I would recomend reading and writing the Image at 4x. After this enable RMPS emulation in Alcohol or DaemonTools. As far as I can remember there are some threads about Sacred maybe typing it in the search box will give you some results. Good luck :).

p.s. I would use the Toshiba for reading and the Plextor for writing, it’s your choice.

So i need emmulation for this protection?.. :-?
I want to be able to play this game in my other computer that does not have any burning software or emmulation sw on it… is that possible? If there is a burner that will do this i will buy it just tell me what one it is

You’ll need an emulation software like DaemonTools, otherwise the backup won’t work.

I dont understand… does it use like bad sectors… i mean could you explain this to me on why it wont work for some reason.
Im jusr courios
thanks much
~klaxx

It doesn’t use bad sectors at all.
You do need emulation. (No plex premium tricks work on this either).
I recommend using A120% for RMPS emulation at the moment as D-Tools is blacklisted in the latest patch.

Cheers

well that just sux

It sure does.