S203b SB03 FW media speed change?

hi

i am trying to change the media speeds set in the samsung FW which i am using SB03.

i have the media code speed edit tool but they are all greyed out and wont allow any change

is there a FW i should be using which will allow me to make changes or anything i should be doing to allow changes

any help on what i need to be doing would be great

[quote=deckio007;2218045]hi

i am trying to change the media speeds set in the samsung FW which i am using SB03.

i have the media code speed edit tool but they are all greyed out and wont allow any change

is there a FW i should be using which will allow me to make changes or anything i should be doing to allow changes

any help on what i need to be doing would be great

Welcome deckio007:clap:
You have to change the burn strategies to change the media speeds, but you will lose support for the media you use to change, for example replace TYG02 with TYG03 you will be able to burn TYG02 faster but you lose support for TYG03 and TYG03 will only burn at 4x after it is replaced.

i am trying to change ritek s04

there are two of them in the FW one is set at 4x the other is 4x 6x 8x

when i put in the media its only seeing 4x ?

can i delete the 4x one ?

thanks

update#

have now fixed it and is burning at 8x thanks for your help m8

[quote=deckio007;2218081]i am trying to change ritek s04

thanks[/quote]
post a scan when you have time

[quote=deckio007;2218081]i am trying to change ritek s04

thanks

update#

have now fixed it and is burning at 8x thanks for your help m8[/quote]
what did you do?

hi

all i did was look for a media code i know im not gonna use that was the type of dvd ie dvd dual layer and the 8x speed setting and changed it too the media code i wanted.

was pretty simple

:slight_smile:

[quote=deckio007;2218172]hi

all i did was look for a media code i know im not gonna use that was the type of dvd ie dvd dual layer and the 8x speed setting and changed it too the media code i wanted.

was pretty simple

:)[/quote]
perfect!