S-cable splitter/switch



Have a new flat screen tv with a single s-cable input. Want to be able to input dvd and vcr. Is there a splitter or switch that would support this? Do not want to always switch cable at tv s-cable input.


Something like this.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/RCA-VH915-Source-Selector-Switch/dp/B00008X5DF?tag=httpwwwautota-20



Welcome to the forum. Have a look over at MonoPrice.com. They seem to have all kinds of switches.