well, I have D56A with original firmware PYS1, I upgrade it to PFS3, drive work OK for few weeks, now, without changing of anything, is situation this:
- windows detect drive
- I can open drive from windows via right click -> eject
- I can’t open drive with eject button on drive
- drive not initialize after restart (led was not blinking)
- drive not read medium after I insert it into drive
- when I physically move laser head to the end and I close drive and open again, head is still on same place (just drive not initialize itself)
have anyone idea if this is due firmware upgrade or is hardware fault and I should claim this drive?