Rush hour 3

i purchased rush hour 3 early through a vendor took it home to back it up
and crashed i went all the way back to 3.0.1.6 and followed all the way up to 4.0.2.0 and no luck if anybody has gotten it yet and backed up id app. the help i have been using fab since 2.x.x.x and it is the reg ver it has worked great but this has to be a new type of copy prot.

I am having the same problem it looks like there is a new copyright protection out there

Hello darkman and welcome to the forum. I haven’t gotten the movie yet, but could you provide more info on what’s happening ? What mode are you tring to rip the movie in ? What kind of error is it giving you ? Can you post a burn log of the rip also ? That would be very helpful in figuring this out ok. ~ Mike

@darkman666
Have you tried with and without PathPlayer? Tried both Full Disc and Movie Only?

[quote=darkman666j;1958541]i purchased rush hour 3 early through a vendor took it home to back it up
and crashed i went all the way back to 3.0.1.6 and followed all the way up to 4.0.2.0 and no luck if anybody has gotten it yet and backed up id app. the help i have been using fab since 2.x.x.x and it is the reg ver it has worked great but this has to be a new type of copy prot.[/quote]
That movie is yet to be released in Region 1, what country are you in?

i bought a copy from a vendor it comes out next tues or wed i have tried with and without path it is a region1 i have tried movie and full just the crash screen pops up and has a log stored i sent it to fengtao at least i hope it got through

alot of stores are selling the new releases early because the normal new release date (tuesdays) happens to fall on christmas day this year. I know my local hollywood video is renting rush hour 3 as well as the other new releases as of today.

Thanks for the input everyone, I was wating for that one, now I know where I can find it. Thanks again. I am way to used to buying my videos at BJ Wholesale Club. I have to branch out.:wink:

Everyone around here released it today. I backed it up fine after I figure out how to do it. With pathplayer disabled it loaded but all that showed up were the extras, no movie. Enabled pathplayer and bingo 4 views of the movie showed up. Used No l on Main Movie and it worked fine.

I wish someone would say what kind of problems they are having with the burn. We can’t try and fix it if we don’t know what it’s doing ! Thanks ~ Mike

Dear all,

Please tell us the detail error info/code, or better a screenshot, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

there is no info code while it is reading it eng. pathplayer then it crashes and one of those inter action things come up the kind where you can do pc and go online it asks you to install i think i sent you the ifo file twice i sent it to dvdfab like it said to in a zipfile

[QUOTE=darkman666j;1958988]there is no info code while it is reading it eng. pathplayer then it crashes and one of those inter action things come up the kind where you can do pc and go online it asks you to install i think i sent you the ifo file twice i sent it to dvdfab like it said to in a zipfile[/QUOTE]

hold down the shift key while you are inserting the DVd into the drive & continue to hold it down for a few more seconds afterwards. #that will block the autorun of interactual. Then you can manually launch dvdfab & try again.

I just backed up Rush Hour 3 with no problems, using DVD Fab 4.0.1.6, full disc, region 1, default settings, pathplayer enabled when necessary, and it has full, and wide screen. Watching it now, and its playing fine.

i tried 4.0.1.6 every combination and norhing close will not open the disk

i held down the shift key and it did stop interactual prog from starting
but would not open disk i use pioneer 111d ridata and verbatim
media i have 4 computers and it does same thing on all of them

Re: DVDFab 4.0.2.0 Beta

Hi All
My bought disk did not work, I used a friends copy of Rush Hour 3 (he got from Wal Mart ) it copied with no problems. Not sure what the differance is but I have a good copy now.

bean55

well sucess i did not think of using my laptop which is a hp pav. dv8380us stock i held down the shift key dont know if i needed to or not the drive sounded real erratic and then it started to rip it is about 2/3 through now if it compresses im good to go it sounds like there is different batches with different things on them i have mainly pioneer 111d in my machines and also an old optorite 105 none of them worked but the hp did go figure thanks to everybody that gave me other ideas i knew dvdfab would work i used 4.0.2.0.plat reg.

darkman666j

not wanting to jinx you but my problems started at about 86 % done
real frustrating

bean55

well it completed and now i will check the file on the hdd ill be back///////// im back and all is right with the world