Rush Hour 3 problems

Using latest versions of AnyDVD and Clone and getting an unexpected error.

CloneDVD says “be sure all input files are available and the represent a properly mastered DVD”

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks & Merry Christmas :wink:

I would send the anydvd log to support(at)slysoft.com (replace at with @).

Or he can download a free trial of DVDFab which has the patch already for this movie.

But that won’t solve the problem other uses may have with this title using anydvd. -.-

[QUOTE=sheep18;1959778]But that won’t solve the problem other uses may have with this title using anydvd. -.-[/QUOTE]

Understood but if he wants to back up his copy now this was JMO. :smiley:

[QUOTE=sheep18;1959778]But that won’t solve the problem other uses may have with this title using anydvd. -.-[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Very valid point. :clap:
The answer to a problem shouldn’t be use something else. Even if the product is a good one.
Although this may be OK as a ‘quick fix’.
It isn’t a answer to the problem in the original post.
The OP should follow the advice in post # 2.
This should help not only them, but the many other users of AnyDVD.
Much better long term.

Thanks guys,

Will try it again this afternoon and email the log and report back when I get a response.

BD :bigsmile:

Hey, I backed it up with AndDVD and Clonedvd2, with no problems. Could be a bad disc.
Oracle

[QUOTE=BrownDevil;1959573]Using latest versions of AnyDVD and Clone and getting an unexpected error.

CloneDVD says “be sure all input files are available and the represent a properly mastered DVD”

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks & Merry Christmas ;)[/QUOTE]

I just finished backing up Rush Hour3 with anydvd and clonedvd with no problems. As stated in a post above - you may have a bad dvd?? . Good luck.

No problems here either, do we know what Region code the problem disc is?

From what I read, there are a couple of versions out. One has no issues at all and can be backed up using DVD Shrink alone. Another gives all the headaches.

Regards

My version (R1 USA) comes up with about every protection you can detect when AnyDVD scans it, but it backs up fine using ImgBurn to make a 1:1 to a Verbatim DVD+R DL. I mounted the image and played around with it using CloneDVD2 and it didn’t seem to have any problems with it. I didn’t try to use CloneDVD2 to burn it though. I’m using AnyDVD 6.3.0.3.

YMMV.

The most irritating thing in the world is to post in a support forum asking for help and have some numbnut suggest another program. I think the OP posted in the appropriate support forum for a reason. Wow. Maybe I’m just crazy but… um… wake the heck up!

Anyway, as far as the single-disc release of [U] Rush Hour 3[/U] (R1) there are no issues with [U]AnyDVD[/U] handling this and the [U]X-Protect[/U] protection on the disc.

[QUOTE=DrinkLyeAndDie;1960409]The most irritating thing in the world is to post in a support forum asking for help and have some numbnut suggest another program. I think the OP posted in the appropriate support forum for a reason. Wow. Maybe I’m just crazy but… um… wake the heck up!

Anyway, as far as the single-disc release of [U] Rush Hour 3[/U] (R1) there are no issues with [U]AnyDVD[/U] handling this and the [U]X-Protect[/U] protection on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Is X-Protect already on US-dvds? I think it’s arccos, because the last versions became more and more similar to X-protect.
But that are just names, the enemy stays the same.:eek:

[QUOTE=sheep18;1960415]Is X-Protect already on US-dvds? I think it’s arccos, because the last versions became more and more similar to X-protect.
But that are just names, the enemy stays the same.:eek:[/QUOTE]
[U]
X-Protect[/U] has been on [I]Region 1[/I] [U]New Line[/U] releases since [U]Blade - House of Chthon[/U] which was released in September 2007. They’re the only ones using it in [I]Region 1[/I] as far as I know.

Ah okay. Thanks.

[QUOTE=LivingDay;1960362]My version (R1 USA) comes up with about every protection you can detect when AnyDVD scans it, but it backs up fine using ImgBurn to make a 1:1 to a Verbatim DVD+R DL. I mounted the image and played around with it using CloneDVD2 and it didn’t seem to have any problems with it. I didn’t try to use CloneDVD2 to burn it though. I’m using AnyDVD 6.3.0.3.

YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Just got my R1 WS version of this and plugged it in using same 6.3.0.3 version. It comes up showing 2 copies of file “VTS_01_1.VOB”. Both are 1,048,420 with time stamps of 10/08/07 and 5:37PM & 5:45PM.

The 5:45PM one seems out of place from the other file’s time stamp so I am going to try and skip it and see what happens.

Try reading through this Tread about Rush Hour 3.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/rush-hour-3-a-234462/index2.html#post1962052

[quote=goober22;1961886]Just got my R1 WS version of this and plugged it in using same 6.3.0.3 version. It comes up showing 2 copies of file “VTS_01_1.VOB”. Both are 1,048,420 with time stamps of 10/08/07 and 5:37PM & 5:45PM.

The 5:45PM one seems out of place from the other file’s time stamp so I am going to try and skip it and see what happens.[/quote]
There is a WS and a full screen Version, CloneDVD2 will copy them both perfectly so you have a choice. 21 day free trial.:iagree:

My Rush Hour 3 DVD lets you choose if you want to watch it in WS or Full Screen, However DVDFab copies it in full disc mode but even DVDFab 4.0.3.0 can’t clone it. I used ImgBurn and AnyDVD 6.3.0.4 beta and that cloned it. The best that DVDFab 4.0.3.0 could do was a Full Disc copy. But it can’t clone it just like the beta b4 it could’nt clone it either.