Rumor: Apple will reveal & release the iPad 3 in March

vbimport

Rumor: Apple will reveal & release the iPad 3 in March.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2012/02/xCoB2n.jpg[/newsimage]Months of speculation and rumor-mongering about an iPad 2 successor may finally be drawing to a close. According to a new report, Apple will officially unveil the iPad 3 in early March. For real, this time.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/rumor-apple-will-reveal-release-the-ipad-3-in-march-58521/](http://www.myce.com/news/rumor-apple-will-reveal-release-the-ipad-3-in-march-58521/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Wow! Releasing a new device in March, just like previous years… No way!
A real genius must have come up with that.

There’s 3 things that can make a user upgrade their crappy ipad2 for a new ipad3.

1. higher resolution
  2. memory card reader
  3. a usb port

Higher speed processor, more ram, lighter, more storage capacity are expected, and aren’t a big deal over the ipad2.

And then apple tablets will have caught up with the features of android tabs from 2years ago.

DEBRO,
Not only a usb port,but good flash video,and an hdm1 port
for connection to your hd t.v.
ZAP:)

HDMI is provided via the Dock - not strictly required, but I guess so :wink:
Apple is adamantly against flash video - because the flash format allows additional access to areas that it shouldn’t. It’s a security risl, but more importantly, there’s so many (free) flash games that adding flash would mean people wouldn’t need to buy games from the apple app store. And if they allowed flash - the gates already open … damn!

HDMI, cables… Really ? cables are soo passé. Spend the 99 bucks and get an AppleTV and unleash the awesomeness of AirPlay. And no this doesn’t mean you need to start buying crap from iTunes. It means you can beam anything to your HDTV and it is amazing. Even XVID Avi’s etc. Even for the most basic things like showing pictures on your HDTV wirelessly… Awesome.

Yes, USB drive would be nice. I have the camera kit and it somewhat sucks. Really lame that I can’t transfer files to/from iPad. But I still love my iPad, specially since my PC died last month and it’s my only device, for now.

And FLASH?!??? ROTFL, flash is dead and it truly CRAP. Even Adobe has thrown in the towel and announced they are discontinuing the bloated crapware on mobile platforms. Flash blows completely and totally. Yes it worked but at the cost of great amounts of CPU and RAM, and the continuous annoyance of flash ads.

The only annoying thing is that smaller websites (restaurants etc…) don’t have the resources to convert their flash sites to HTML5 or other technology.

BTW, free flash games have nothing to do with it. Flash Games dont hold a candle to real app games, they are nowhere close. Flash is crap and proven so. It failed on all the android platforms and the playbook, as Adobe has admitted.

The iFans will que up to replace their last years iPad 2 regardless of how backward it is…

The only thing I see new is a better processor and higher screen resolution. Forget about HDMI, USB and micro SD ports…

GUY’S
I don’t think adding flash video,or an hdm1 connection port
would hurt the ipad.Yes there may be a security risk,but with
android it.s pretty low. However if it;s not important to
you that’s okay.
zap:D

[QUOTE=ivid;2622245]HDMI, cables… Really ? cables are soo passé. Spend the 99 bucks and get an AppleTV and unleash the awesomeness of AirPlay. And no this doesn’t mean you need to start buying crap from iTunes. It means you can beam anything to your HDTV and it is amazing. Even XVID Avi’s etc. Even for the most basic things like showing pictures on your HDTV wirelessly… Awesome.
[/quote]
How does the AppleTV attach to your TV? Chewing gum?

I hear that 1080p (and higher resolutions) have been rendered completely obsolete now that the AppleTV’s 1080i & 720p image processing results in Picture Quality that is so much more amazing than real 1080p :stuck_out_tongue:

Not even mentioning that video library import times and compatibility issues have been reduced to practically nil in the latest itunes versions which thereby earn it the title of “The Leetest software in the entiretyverse”.

Wait. I thought the iPad was the be-all-end-all-absolutely-must-have-or-I’m-gonna-die gadget. Or was that the iPad II? Now you’re telling me the first two are somehow flawed or inadequate or obsolete and I gotta get me a THREE? That’s it. I’m not upgrading [I]anything[/I] until they come out with the $4.59 bi-directional cerebral implant jack. Straight to/from the brain for the win!

[QUOTE=ivid;2622245]
The only annoying thing is that smaller websites (restaurants etc…) don’t have the resources to convert their flash sites to HTML5 or other technology…[/QUOTE]Nobody forced them to have a flash website instead of a readable one.

Michael