Rumor about obama and hillary

vbimport

What do you think about the “RUMOR”:confused: that sometime in October, supposedly when it is too late to do anything about it, :doh:biden will bow out due to medical problems, and obama:a will pick hillary:Z as the new vp pick!!!:eek:

Just what we need. :eek:

I prefer other Rumours. :wink:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2136025]I prefer other Rumours. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, me too - good album, that :cool:

1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.
    2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay.

The whole thing is rigged and a sham, so who cares. Presidents aren’t elected, but selected.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

[QUOTE=Robert De Niro;2136083]The whole thing is rigged and a sham, so who cares. Presidents aren’t elected, but selected.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt[/QUOTE]

I v’e said that for years.
As for the rumor, I was thinking they was probably planning something like that a couple of weeks ago.

Last minute surprise is all part of the " show "

^^^You should check out this book called “The Biggest Secret” by David Icke, I think you’d like it. Jordan Maxwell’s research has also been very informative. He’s in http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ also.