Ruckus Help please-Mp3

vbimport

Hey, i have Ruckus and i would like to know how to put the music onto my Mp3 player >.< i reallllly need help =]

[QUOTE=xxmizmoxx;2175233]Hey, i have Ruckus and i would like to know how to put the music onto my Mp3 player >.< i reallllly need help =][/QUOTE]

From Ruckus.com:
[I]“Ruckus.com is the leader in the digital media space offering college students a unlimited free downloads from a music library of over 2.5 Million tracks and over 4,000 movies and TV programs. Ruckus music downloads are 100% legal, virus free and available to anyone who has a valid school (.edu) email address.” [/I]

From cnet News…
[I]“Ruckus uses digital rights management (DRM) technology–Windows Media–to limit the use of downloaded songs. They can be played on Windows computers, but not on a Macintosh running OS X, a Linux computer, an iPhone, or an iPod. When students leave or graduate, their music collection stops working.”[/I]

Again from Ruckus.com
““Reaching the 18-24 Demographic – How Music-Sharing is Shaping Identity Development in Young Adults” explores the social factors behind identity development in adolescents and offers ways advertisers can embrace the trend and successfully deliver brand messaging.”:eek:
In addition the RIAA runs the whole show…
Only way I can see, at present, is to do analog out to another computer to transfer the files…:cop:
They really are out to get you…:wink: