Rpc1.org down?

vbimport

Any news or info on that?

As many of you may have noticed, rpc1.org was down for about a week, starting last Tuesday, because of a corrupted boot record that prevented the server from booting up. We (mostly >NIL: Wink) have fixed the problem, [B]and hopefully, we will not be seeing a downtime of this length again in the future.[/B]
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this downtime.

Thanks for the quick reply. I searched Google but couldn’t find anything, forgot to search here, but now I see it’s been asked and answered. :o

Gummigutta your link is a little old and not current to the problem: try this link:
http://codeworks.cdfreaks.com/cgmirror/index.html

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2053027]As many of you may have noticed, rpc1.org was down for about a week, starting last Tuesday, because of a corrupted boot record that prevented the server from booting up. We (mostly >NIL: Wink) have fixed the problem, [B]and hopefully, we will not be seeing a downtime of this length again in the future.[/B]
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this downtime.

I think that >nil: was retired from RPC1.org server admin from the past 2 years. :o

That’s good news that the site will come back soon.

Thanks, ~Jethro~. Good thing there’s a mirror. Currently testing Codeking’s FR FB patch on my new S203D. Good God, that read is fast :bow:.

Its still down as of right now…I’ll keep my eyes open. :wink: