I’ve been using Roxio Creator Classic (easy cd and dvd creator 6) to burn data discs and mp3 discs… and CloneDVD 2 (along with AnyDVD) to copy/burn movies.
Both programs had been working flawlessly until one day Roxio decided to stop burning… the program loads up normally, i select all the files i want and it pops up the progress screen during burning… it never leaves 0% and never burns my discs now.
Is this some sort of conflict with CloneDVD?
Some relevant info…
- I’m running Windows XP (home)
- I have 2 seperate DVD/CD burning Roms
- Roxio no longer burns to either of them on dvd-r or cd-r…
- I also have dvd decryptor and dvd shrink
- I’ve tried reinstalling roxio…
Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I have 150 GB’s of files I need to get onto discs and this is driving me crazy :a