Roxio is beta testing EasyCD Creator 6 - and needs you

I just posted the article Roxio is beta testing EasyCD Creator 6 - and needs you.

Hakim used our newssubmit to tell us that Roxio is currently looking for beta testers of their upcoming software package Easy CD Creator 6. You will have to meet several requirement in order to be…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4817-Roxio-is-beta-testing-EasyCD-Creator-6---and-needs-you.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4817-Roxio-is-beta-testing-EasyCD-Creator-6---and-needs-you.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah right… I remember how badly their last batch of software fucked Win2k… hell I don’t think they even have a legit fix fot that problem yet… no fucking thanks.

Nero is the best…

:r pretty much the same thoughts crossed my mind … since it will be sold at $95.00 a pop as a beta anyway to the unsuspecting horde of Best Buy Circuit city Walmart system buyers why should I (we) risk perfectly healthy systems for them … for free no less ??? ridiculous !!! :+

I like Nero but I think the interface sucks. I’ll also admit Easy CD had problems with XP/2000 but I think the interface is much better than Nero.

Wasn’t Easy CD Creator 5.x the beta for version 6?

I think I may try it… maybe my opinion will help future versions to, um… not suck.

winoncd rocks easy cd creator :r sucks

I like Nero but I think the interface sucks. I’ll also admit Easy CD had problems with XP/2000 but I think the interface is much better than Nero. Use Nero Express ,buddy , GUI is improved a lot ,but it lacks some expert feature :slight_smile: Easy CD Creator --> :r :R

Er yes Mr roxio boss sir… I’ll just bend over and spread the cheeks of my arse…so you can fuck me again…:7

On second thought… I’m as dumb as dogshit, I have an IQ that matches my shoe size and I wouldn’t know a computer from tractor engine… I think that will more than adequately meet their requirements…:7

Nero has a cluttered interface with too many separate windows. it also has an annoying wizard. It is good though, but I’ll stick with my Easy CD Creator 4.

Kafoopsy, Nero is a great piece of software if you like having control of every detail. A feature which EasyCD Creator very much lacks. So, if you like absolute simplicity because you can’t handle two windows, then all the power to ya. -Go nero go!