Roxio 10

When using roxio 10, I get buffer underrun, how do I fix this

Click on the tools icon, then select options, then click advance, then increase your cache up one notch, then click apply.(example: If set to 18MB increase it to 37MB). Try to burn again. Also if that doesn’t do the trick please post your specs. of your machine and what your trying to copy. Welcome to the forum!

I have windows xp home edition. I am trying to back up a file on a dvd-rw or cd-rw blank disc. When I add file to be burned, I get buffer under run error message. I am at my wits end, thanks.

Okay were you able to follow my previous directions, cause this would clear up your underrun errors if you increased them. Let me know cause there is also a question to what media your using so can you post that info too. Thanks

[QUOTE=starlight1053;1947195]I have windows xp home edition. I am trying to back up a file on a dvd-rw or cd-rw blank disc. When I add file to be burned, I get buffer under run error message. I am at my wits end, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Let’s see…
Sorry, all crystal balls out sold out. :bigsmile:

Without giving us more exact and explicit info, no one will be able to help you.

Problem solved? it’s been 3 days since the OP …

It would be appropriate, and general good manners, to get a response from the OP.