Roundup

vbimport

Something I didn’t know about wheat- http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/

Developing plants that are resistant to Agent Orange’s primary ingredient (Roundupâ„¢) can’t be healthy…Yet that’s exactly what Monsanto and Bayer do. Just say ‘NO’ to GMO…

My wife and I gave up processed flour, dairy, processed food and sugar in August of 2013. If I eat these items now it makes me feel like crap for about 24 hours. I also went from being a diabetic to now not needing any medication for it at all with normal blood sugar levels. If a person can give up these items for about a month they will see the affect all this processed food has on their body and how they feel.

It’s too late to dismiss GMO, because there will not be enough food for us all to eat. GMO is being tested again and again.

It’s also mentioned in the article itself

The good news is that the reason wheat has become so toxic in the United States is not because it is secretly GMO as I had feared (thank goodness!).

The bad news is that the problem lies with the manner in which wheat is grown and harvested by conventional wheat farmers.

Then again, i don’t like these kind of websites. They are usually very single minded and there’s no scientific papers or proof to their claims.