Rosetta clone not working need help

I have the Rosetta software for Spanish. I’m trying to make a back-up to travel with so I don’t lose my original. I installed CD Clone as per some instruction I found on this site somewhere and then followed a link that “Ben” wrote with instructions. The disk burned but I get the following message:

“CD/DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and restart the game.”

I’m not real savvy with this stuff, so please respond with basic english! I don’t need to keep the software on my computer. I also have the Alcohol120% software but that didn’t work either - I got further with the CLoneCD.

If I uninstall, how do I make sure that any .dll files associated with it are also gone, as I read somewhere that those often get left behind.

Thanks,
Joiedevie21

PS -Would rosetta be considered a CD or DVD? How do I know??? I used Protected Game but not sure that was the right selection. Again, I tried to follow the instructions provided by Ben found at Illustrated guide to copying SafeDisc 4 with emulation

Joiedevie21

Try using AnyDVD or Alcohol 120% to rip it and then burn it with a burning program…again, probably Alcohol…

You might be good to do a search. There has been alot of talk about Rosetta backup already they might be more of help with your problem.

[QUOTE=joiedevie21;2433958]PS -[B]Would rosetta be considered a CD or DVD? How do I know[/B]??? I used Protected Game but not sure that was the right selection. Again, I tried to follow the instructions provided by Ben found at Illustrated guide to copying SafeDisc 4 with emulation

Joiedevie21[/QUOTE]
Its a DVD, anything over 700mbs is usually a DVD. :iagree: