Roscoe Jenkins

vbimport

Having trouble with Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. Has anyone been able to copy ?

I have been able to do the movie…but when you play it stops all through the movie…any suggestions

I just purchased this movie and will let you know if I have any problems later after I back up and watch.

I did it yesterday (full disc) and watched it. It played perfectly all the way through. I even watched the extras. Try it with Pathplayer always enabled that’s what i did. :bigsmile:

Had no problems with my copy. The backup played fine all the way through.

[quote=mojo44;2079554]Having trouble with Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. Has anyone been able to copy ?[/quote] DVDFAB 5.0.3.5 Beta with Path Player enabled will do this movie with no problems, So what kind of problems are you having :confused::confused::confused:

[QUOTE=connielhink;2079608]I have been able to do the movie…but when you play it [B]stops all through the movie[/B]…any suggestions[/QUOTE]

Sounds like bad media.

[QUOTE=Metrock;2079866]Sounds like bad media.[/QUOTE]

Sounds that way to me too and maybe the OP is burning the discs to fast also. :doh:

OK finished watvhing my back up and it was perfect. I burned it to a dvd9 disc and it played flawlessly. So like Metrock and getit29 said it must be bad media. Use verbatim’s or Taiyo yuden’s blank dvd’s but for now lower your burn speed and see if that helps