Rookie question

vbimport

hello everybody,
today i’ve bought all the products slysoft offers because of lifetime updating when purchasing until tomorrow.Two problems.I had an older version of clone dvd with the registration of a friend and although i uninstalled and chose not to use old settings when i install clone dvd 2 and register with the key my name is not shown under registered user as with the other products but my friends first name.Program is working although.
As i use for years a competitors program i was very surprised when i wanted to make a copy of hellboy-the golden army today and get the message about css protection.I have anydvd activated so why does it not work?Do i really have to copy first with anydvd and then work with clone dvd2 or am i doing something wrong?Seems to take much time to do two steps to get a dvd5.
Please help.:bow:

[QUOTE=kostas_d;2185927]hello everybody,
today i’ve bought all the products slysoft offers because of lifetime updating when purchasing until tomorrow.Two problems.I had an older version of clone dvd with the registration of a friend and although i uninstalled and chose not to use old settings when i install clone dvd 2 and register with the key my name is not shown under registered user as with the other products but my friends first name.Program is working although.
As i use for years a competitors program i was very surprised when i wanted to make a copy of hellboy-the golden army today and get the message about css protection.I have anydvd activated so why does it not work?Do i really have to copy first with anydvd and then work with clone dvd2 or am i doing something wrong?Seems to take much time to do two steps to get a dvd5.
Please help.:bow:[/QUOTE]

Did you check to see if you have Anydvd settings checked to use CSS unecrypted box??

will check in a few minutes as i’m copying with any dvd to hard drive at the moment.

okay,checked the box and it seems to work.thanks.
Any ideas to my other question with the registration?As i have written i have purchsed original keys today.

[quote=kostas_d;2185951]okay,checked the box and it seems to work.thanks.
Any ideas to my other question with the registration?As i have written i have purchsed original keys today.[/quote]
You will have to deal with Slysoft support on that issue, we cannot help you with anything that has to do with registration. Sorry.

ok. thanks anyway.