Rollercoaster Tycoon 2

vbimport

Can someone guide me in the right direction? I want to make a copy of this game or use my game drive to run it. Is there anyway to do this? I dont mind reading but the searches just come up more confusing? Please someone point me in the right direction?>
Thanks,
Ice

Scan the CD with ARay Scanner. This will tell you the copy protection. Then use the same profile in Alcohol to copy the game. Anoter program that should be able to copy it is BlindWrite.

Depending upon the copy protection your CDRW drive might make a difference on how you copy it. If you can post it that would help.

If I remember it should be protected with SecuROM 4.8x. Use this to copy it and when ya need a BWA look here.

Good Luck!

That would be a complete waste of time if he has a Plex Premium, CloneCD and Alcohol120 are not the answer to everything.

I didn’t say it was, but many people don’t have a Premium and the Twinpeaks method is quite strait foward.

BUT if you do have a Premium look here

Other methods MAY include RMPS emulation and BlindWrite with Autoplay.

About CloneCD and Alcohol, they have quite a wide range of features but I never said they were the answer to everything…

The config that I currently have is, Asus 5224 burner, I tried to use the blindwrite but it just burns coasters no matter what I do. I have tried diffrent write methods also but with no luck. Is there anyway that I can use this with the game drive ?
Thanks,
Donald

So you got three different possibilities which are all mentioned above, here is the list again :):

1. SecuROM 4.8+(5.xxx) using BW5Tweaker, BlindWrite5, TwinPeak method or Plextor Premium
  2. Alcohol 120%: Copying SecuROM 4.8x protected games with no emulation
  3. CloneCD: Copying SecuROM 4.8x protected games
    because of the TwinPeak method they’re all hardware dependent. You can use CDRWs for all three methods so coasters are no problem anymore. Good luck :).

Thanks for all the information guys. Ill try this , thanks for all information again.
ICe

Also, if you’re runnning your copy from your Asus, you must enable CloneCD’s Hide CDR Media or Alcohol’s Ignore Media Type to make it run from that burner. You don’t need this if you’re running from a CD ROM drive:)

Good Luck!

Okay guys ive tried all the methods except alcohol and I havent had any luck. Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know.
Ice