Robin Hood

vbimport

#1

Enyboddy who knows the best setting in clonecd for copying Robin Hood with Ring Protech???
And have enyone succesfully copied The Sims Superstar???


#2

Originally posted by Frede
Enyboddy who knows the best setting in clonecd for copying Robin Hood with Ring Protech???

Read: FES on, IBBS on (500), everything else off.
Write: All off.


#3

Originally posted by philamber
Read: FES on, IBBS on (500), everything else off.
Write: All off.

I have tryed:

FastErrorSkip=2
IntelligentBadSectorScan=1 (500)
write all off

Works fine, but i also tryed this:

RegenarateDate=1
IntelligentBadSectorScan=1 (100)
FastErrorSkip=2
Write
AlwaysCloseLastSession=1

It also works… will your setting be better???


#4

Try both in a picky reader like a Tosh-DVD.

Maybe he will refuse one or the other.


#5

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]Try both in a picky reader like a Tosh-DVD.

Maybe he will refuse one or the other. [/B]

I tried it in all the drives in the house. in one of my drives the bacups will not run, but both of the bacups works fine in all the other drives.