Robert H. Moore founder of 321Studios Passes away

vbimport

Robert H. Moore
Born on Nov. 8, 1960
Departed on Apr. 1, 2007 and resided in Chesterfield, MO.

Visitation: Thursday, Apr. 5, 2007
Funeral Service: Friday, Apr. 6, 2007
Cemetery: St. Paul Churchyard
Please click on the links above for locations, times, maps, and directions.

Moore, Robert H., Nov. 8, 1960 – April 1, 2007 (age 46).

Beloved husband of Donna Moore; father of Brian Moore; son of Garland & Lynda Moore; brother of Christie Henry & the late Becky Hodgin; grandfather of Penny, Megan & Dalton Moore.

Robert was a friend to many & a talented & spirited artist. From his earliest days serving his country in the Marine Corps to his last days battling colon & liver cancer, he was an inspiring & motivating leader.

Robert started many business ventures in his life. With his friend & partner Rob Semaan, Robert found & started 321 Studios & Advanced Lipo Dissolve Center. He proved a capable & fearless leader, always facing great challenges & seemingly insurmountable odds.

His generosity, passion, humor & talent will be sorely missed by many.

Services: His closest friends & family are welcome to join the funeral service at the SCHRADER Funeral Home, 14960 Manchester Road at Holloway, Ballwin, Friday, 10:00 a.m. All are welcome to meet at St. Paul Churchyard, Affton at 11:45 a.m. Following, all are welcome to attend a reception to commemorate his life. In lieu of flowers, Robert would prefer a donation be made in his name to the Lance Armstrong Foundation (www.LiveStrong.org) or a charity of your choice. Visitation Thursday 12 noon – 9 p.m.

My condolences to the Moore family.
Bob will sorely be missed, but his “Pioneer Sprit” will live on!

http://obit.schrader.com/obit_display.cgi?id=406494&listing=Current

That’s strange, he’s still only at MSN :confused:

why is this here? and not in the News section??

I didn’t know he’s from Missouri. So was the Hubble telescope founder but i forget his name :o

you’re right my dear ;), moved

awwww my R2D2 !!! :wink: thanks

Sorry to here that.

Nice nic. How do you spell that :bigsmile:

It’s me rolling56…the one who needs a fatty! :wink:

I thought so :bigsmile:

I thought you did. :slight_smile:

H3rB3i,

Several of these posts are off topic. I am going to ask you to delete this thread from the news. Seems to me it is now being used to run up individual post totals.

The thread has now been cleaned. :wink:

No it was a banned member that was doing some tests i believe :iagree: I was only responding :rolleyes: