Ritek s04 help?

vbimport

i got some memorex dvd+r dl 2.4x disc thinking as they were 2.4x and not 8x they would not be riteks04 dye but they are and my writer does like like them i can only burn at 4,6,8x i wanna burn a 2.4x i download mediacodespeed so i can change the write statergy does any one know which one is best to change it to as i want to burn at 2.4x i can change it to any of the following, cmc mag d01, mkm01 mkm03 or ritek d01
help needed please…

mods if i’ve posted in wrong place please move

Is there any reason why youd like to write them at 2.4x?

Theyre optimized for 4x-8x speeds and should give best results when burned at that speed.

[quote=Womi;2126708]Is there any reason why youd like to write them at 2.4x?

Theyre optimized for 4x-8x speeds and should give best results when burned at that speed.[/quote]

because i’ve had mostly costers with this media code but as they were 2.4x rated i did think they would be riteks04 dye otherwise i would not have bought them, but my writer burns mkm01, ritekd01 cmc magd01 great thats why i wanted to use mediacodespeed.

No one has done strategy-swapping for this media except for on drives that have no support for it…

If you want 2.4x, go with any of the 2.4x codes… Start witk MKM 001.

I’ve done RitekD01 to S04 strategy swapping for my Pioneer 112. The results were almost the same when burned 4x.
But I guess that doesnt mean anything because theres so much batch variation on B-grade Ritek DLs.

[quote=Albert;2126713]No one has done strategy-swapping for this media except for on drives that have no support for it…

If you want 2.4x, go with any of the 2.4x codes… Start witk MKM 001.[/quote]

i might as well it a try at worst i’ll end up another coaster instead of MKM 001 do reckon ritekd01 would be better as its ritek media?

Yep, I would try out RitekD01 first.