Ritek 16X DVD-R 100 Packs Spindle Disc, Magic Silver logo Model DRD-4716-RDMCB100 $15.99 after $10.00 rebate card @ Newegg

vbimport

[ul]
[li] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817132087&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL030113&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL030113--EMC-030113-Latest--CDDVDMedia-_-17132087-L016C[/li][/ul]

Ritek 16X DVD-R 100 Packs Spindle Disc, Magic Silver logo Model DRD-4716-RDMCB100

$25.99 free shipping = $15.99 after $10.00 rebate card

Limit one rebate per person, address, and household

anybody try these yet?
they look good & thats why Im gonna get them:rolleyes:

Yes I have tried them and I like them very much. Newegg is very slow with their rebates however. Im still waiting for a rebate I sent T the first of the year. My suggestion as far as DVD media is to always burn your project at the slowest speed you can. I burn all my DVDS at 6X and if you sign up for shoprunners on the newegg site for a free trial your DVDS will arrive in two buisness days.

No on rebates for me. Ever since Staples renegged on a rebate last year I’m basically done with rebates unless it’s a deal I can’t pass up even w/o the rebate. Funny thing is newegg deals haven’t been as sweet compared with years’ past. Probably that shareholder value they have to lookout for now and they’re trying to give Amazon a run for their money w/ “marketplace” dealers but the more successful they are at that, the more likely they’ll have to charge sales tax down the road which will kill the “TECH” golden goose, guaranteed.