Ritek (100pk) of 4x DVD-R for $30.60 shipped

vbimport

This looked like a really hot deal to me so I figured i’d mention it. The title says it all. That’s a heck of a price for quality DVD-R and i’m not someone that absolutely must have to burn at 8x or 16x. I actually prefer to burn at 4x as i’ve never had any problems at 4x and the dye always looks neater at 4x as opposed to 8x or even 12 or 16x. I have 3 burners and each of them burn a perfect looking dye at 4x but there are some burn lines and things at faster speeds which concerns me.

Anyway, whether that’s an issue or not these discs work perfectly for me and at this price I thought i’d mention it. The only thing to note is the price is really like $34 per 100 pack but if you use the coupon “BSB10” it takes off an extra 10% and shipping is free which I love.

These are them. https://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=2285&cata=1&s_cata=88_r207

These will most likely be RitekG04’s. They aren’t so hot on the newer drives but if you have something like a NEC ND2500A or other such drives (Potentially some of those older Lite-On drives) you should be in good shape. That is a good deal especially for Silver Matte discs of decent quality. I hate shiney silver surfaces myself since they mark up and get scratced pretty easily. The 2500A should be able to overspeed these to 8x, I wouldn’t suggest taking these discs past that. I know I used them awhile ago on my old NEC ND2500A and they never posed a problem for me, I don’t know what the quality is like now with them though.

Thanks for mentioning it Spalding, great deal. If I wouldn’t have ordered 200 Prodisc 8x DVD-R’s from Rima.com that I have on the way I’d order 200 of these probably. LOL

thanks for the heads up, have 100 of them on my way =)