Ripping issues with "The Force Awakens"

vbimport

Just got the DVD and I’m trying to make a back-up copy…but it ain’t working! Anyone have suggestions for settings/selections to do it? Much appreciated.

I’m having a hard time too. Mine just loops the spanish version of the title crawl over and over for two hours; makes no difference if Safe Mode is engaged. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 7.5.15

Just chiming in to say that I’m having the same problem. First I see the English crawl, then it looks the crawl in other languages (or maybe it’s just the same language over and over; I haven’t really compared them.)

Would love to hear if anyone has a solution.

[QUOTE=Nobblin;2771754]Just got the DVD and I’m trying to make a back-up copy…but it ain’t working! Anyone have suggestions for settings/selections to do it? Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I am having problems with it too. I purchased my copy from Kmart (it was the only place in town that had it).I loaded it into win-x, and it all looked fine, when I went to watch the file it was just 2 hours of the crawler, once i English, and the other 2 hours 17 min was the crawler in Spanish. is this the same problem you have?

I am having a similar issue, but after I finish my copy there is an english guy doing a voice over, explaining what I am seeing… Annoying.

[QUOTE=mmoxley;2772250]I am having a similar issue, but after I finish my copy there is an english guy doing a voice over, explaining what I am seeing… Annoying.[/QUOTE]

The voice over may be in your settings somewhere, that part I’m pretty sure can be turned off. Do you have this issue with other dvds you have ripped?

Same issue here. Tried multiple ways and still the looping text over and over again. I wonder if the latest version of Ripper does the same.

UPDATE
I ripped it and safe mode and it worked.