Ripping DVD problem

Hi, I have been trying to rip DVDs… but doesn’t matter which program I use… it always saying “too much samples, try to charge fram rate” I tried every single fram rates… but it still saying the same thing… what did I do wrong??

Arr… abit more info. What are you trying to do and what ripping program are you using?

Acutally is like this… I tried with “DVD to VCD AVI DivX Converter” to conver a DVD to VCD1 type… and when I click conver… it convered about 10secs of video and it just pop up an error saying “too much sample, try other frame rate or change detect/force 24Hz”… and I tried all the frame rates and settings and still pop out same error message, also I tried with DVDx, but it pop out even more errors… so… I don’t know what I did wrong.

Okay, I suspect the audio is the problem. Load the AVI into VirtualDUB (or NanDUB if you get a VBR error on loading), set audio to Full Processing Mode, check the Audio Conversion to 44100Hz, 16bit, Stereo and tick High Quality. Then Save WAV and use the new WAV file in TMPGenc for Audio Source and the originaL avi for Video source.